- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp prepared chives
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tsp brand pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp mustard salt to taste
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in large bowl. add shrimp and toss to coat.
- cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight
- transfer shrimp mixture to serving bowl, and serve with toothpicks.
- savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 cup finely crushed plain tortilla chips or cornflakes (about 3ounces)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400’F
- in medium bowl, combine savory herb with garlic soup mix, and tortilla chips.
- in large plastic bag/bowl combine chicken and egg beaten with water until evenly coated.
- remove chicken and dip in tortilla mixture until evenly coated; discard bag
- on 15 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray
- arrange chicken, drizzle with margarine, bake uncovered, 12 minutes or until chicken is done
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 pound sweet or hot Italian sausage, cut into chunks
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Italian green frying peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 2 jarred pickled cherry peppers, chopped, plus 2 tablespoons liquid
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the sausage until golden, about 2 minutes. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then toss with the flour in a bowl; add to the skillet and cook until browned but not cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Add the onion, peppers, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste and cook 3 minutes. Add the wine, scraping up any browned bits; bring to a boil and cook until slightly reduced, about 1 minute. Add the broth and bring to a gentle simmer. Cover and cook until the sausage and chicken are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken, sausage and vegetables to a platter with a slotted spoon. Increase the heat to high and stir the parsley and cherry peppers and their liquid into the skillet; boil until reduced by one-third, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Pour the sauce over the chicken mixture.
1 kg tenderloin or sirloin, cut into cubes
2 tsp garlic, crushed
½ c Wortershire Sauce
1 pc green and red peppers
baby corns optional
½ c canola oil
2 tsp garlic, crushed
½ tsp ground black peper
½ c soy sauce
¼ c Knorr Liquid Seasoning
1 sachet Knorr Real Sarap
- In a bowl, put the cubed tenderloin, Knorr Real Sarap, ½ c soy sauce, ¼ c Knorr Liquid Seasoning and chopped garlic. Sprinkle ½ tsp ground pepper.
- Mix then leave for 15-20 minutes or until the sauce enters the beef.
- Warm the pan over low fire then add the oil in the pan.
When the oil is hot, sauté the garlic in the pan and then add the marinated beef (make sure sauce is squeezed out from beef). Cook beef until light brown then remove from pan.
- Using the same pan, put the marinated sauce and green and red peppers and baby corns and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes.
Put the beef back in the pan and let it simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
Ingredients for Rub:
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium-sized chopped onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp mustard (optional)
- 1 tbsp Sambal hot sauce
- Fish sauce to taste (optional)
Note: You are going to need cut-up chicken pieces with skin.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Combine all the rub ingredients.
- Roll the chicken over the rub.
- Put the chicken with rub inside the oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat some olive oil in a saucepan.
- Saute the garlic.
- Add the onion.
- Add the barbecue sauce or ketchup.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Add the brown sugar.
- Add a little bit of water if needed.
- Add the mustard but this is optional.
- Let it simmer on low heat until it has thickened.
- Add the hot sauce.
- Add fish sauce if you want.
- Dip the chicken into the sauce.
- Put it back inside the oven for another 10 minutes. Or you can also grill it for better flavor.
3 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp minced garilc
1 medium sized chopped onion
1 large sized chopped tomato
3/4 cup skinless shrimp
1 cup chopped boneless pork
pork bullion cube (chicken and beef or combination is okay)
Fish sauce to taste or salt
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1. Heat some cooking oil in a pan.
2. Saute the garlic, followed by onion.
3. Saute the tomato.
4. Add the pork together with the bullion cubes. Let it cook.
5. Add the shrimp.
6. Season it with fish sauce and oyster sauce.
7. When the shrimp is cooked, add the vegetables. Mix and let simmer for not more than 3 minutes. Do not cover.
8. Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
- 1 kilo pork spare ribs
- 2 packs Tamarind Soup Base
- 1 big tomato
- 1 big red onion
- 2 pcs gabi (taro)
- 3 pcs chili peppers
- Salt or fish sauce to taste
- Vegetable of your choice:
- String beans
- Kangkong (swamp cabbage)
- Boil approximately 2 to 3 liters of water.
- Put in the meat, tomato and onion. Let the meat cook.
- When the meat is tender, you can mix in the gabi or taro. Let it cook.
- When the taro is cooked (it should have a consistency of a cooked potato), you can take it off the stock and mash it and put it back. It will help thicken the soup.
- Put the Tamarind Soup Base as a substitute for the real tamarind. Let it boil once again.
- When its boiling, you can add the vegetable,except for the kangkong (swamp cabbage) if you have some.
- When the vegetable is almost cooked, you can add in the chili peppers.
- When the chili peppers are cooked, turn your heat off, and add your kangkong (swamp cabbage), and cover it.
- Serve hot.