February 6, 2013
- 4 cups milk
- 4 oz/115g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp brandy
- 6 tbsp whipped cream, to decorate
- 4 tsp unsweetened cocoa, to decorate
- Pour the milk into a pan and bring to a boil, then remove from the heat. place the chocolate in a small pan and add 2 tbsp of the hot milk.
- stir over a low heat until the chocolate has melted
- stir the chocolate mixture into the remaining milk and add the sugar
- stir in the brandy and pour into 4 heatproof glasses. Top each with a swirl of whipped cream and sprinkle with a little strained cocoa.
February 1, 2013
- 1 glass frozen coffee cubes
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 2 tbsp heavy whip cream
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (or to taste)
- Chocolate syrup (if desired)
Optional: Vanilla extract
- Freeze some leftover brewed coffee.
- Put a glass of frozen coffee cubes in your blender.
- Add half cup of cold milk.
- Add the heavy whip cream
- Add the brown sugar.
- Blend until it reaches the consistency that you want.
- Pour it in a glass.
- Top with some chocolate syrup.