- 1 jar (16 ounces) cheese creations, double cheddar sauce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 5 sliced bacon, crisp -cooked and crumbled (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 loaves italian bread (each about 16 inches long) each cut into 16 slices
- Preheat oven to 350’F in medium bowl, combine cheese creations sauce, tomato, and bacon
- on baking sheet, arrange bread slices, evenly top with sauce mixture
- bake 10 minutes or until mixture is bubbling, serve immediately.
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp prepared chives
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tsp brand pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp mustard salt to taste
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in large bowl. add shrimp and toss to coat.
- cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight
- transfer shrimp mixture to serving bowl, and serve with toothpicks.
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp brand pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into 1-inch pieces
- wooden skewers
- Combine all ingredients except chicken and skewers in medium bowl, add chicken ; toss to coat.
- cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- preheat broiler or grill, thread marinated chicken on skewers. broil or grill 6 to 8 minutes, turning frequently (do not overcook) serve warm on skewers.
- 1 pound(16 ounces) pasteurized prepared cheese product , cut up
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (1 1/4 ounces ) taco bell, taco seasoning mix
microwave all ingredients in 2-quart microwave bowl on HIGH 5 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring after 3 minutes. serve hot or cold with corn chips or tortilla chips.
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp plus 1 1/2 tsp margarine melted
- 2 medium onions (about 10 ounces, sliced 3/8 inch thick)
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 450’F. spray large nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- combine bread crumbs, cornmeal, chili powder, pepper, and salt in medium shallow dish; mix well. Stir in margarine and 1 tsp water.
- separate onion sliced into rings, place egg whites in large bowl; beat lightly. add onions; toss lightly to coat evenly. transfer to bread crumb mixture, toss to coat evenly. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until onions are tender and coating is crisp.