- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp brand pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into 1-inch pieces
- wooden skewers
- Combine all ingredients except chicken and skewers in medium bowl, add chicken ; toss to coat.
- cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- preheat broiler or grill, thread marinated chicken on skewers. broil or grill 6 to 8 minutes, turning frequently (do not overcook) serve warm on skewers.