- savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 cup finely crushed plain tortilla chips or cornflakes (about 3ounces)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400’F
- in medium bowl, combine savory herb with garlic soup mix, and tortilla chips.
- in large plastic bag/bowl combine chicken and egg beaten with water until evenly coated.
- remove chicken and dip in tortilla mixture until evenly coated; discard bag
- on 15 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray
- arrange chicken, drizzle with margarine, bake uncovered, 12 minutes or until chicken is done