3 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp minced garilc
1 medium sized chopped onion
1 large sized chopped tomato
3/4 cup skinless shrimp
1 cup chopped boneless pork
pork bullion cube (chicken and beef or combination is okay)
Fish sauce to taste or salt
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1. Heat some cooking oil in a pan.
2. Saute the garlic, followed by onion.
3. Saute the tomato.
4. Add the pork together with the bullion cubes. Let it cook.
5. Add the shrimp.
6. Season it with fish sauce and oyster sauce.
7. When the shrimp is cooked, add the vegetables. Mix and let simmer for not more than 3 minutes. Do not cover.
8. Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!