- Mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 18 slices white bread, toasted
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices cooked chicken or turkey
- 18 slices tomato, about 3 med.
- 12 slices bacon/ham, crisply fried
Salt and pepper
- Spread mayonnaise over 1 side of each slice of toast. Place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 slice chicken on each of 6 toast slices.
- Cover with second slice of toast. Top with lettuce leaf, 3 slices tomato and 2 slices bacon/ham. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with third slice of toast; secure with wooden picks. To serve, cut diagonally into triangles.